Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Retired AGoTS

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I really want 2 AGoTs to come back!

    -Light skin, light brown hair, gray eyes
    -Light skin, blonde hair, gray eyes

    The grey eyed ones are so cute! Which AGoT would you bring back?

    Elle [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    I want the brown hair and grey eye one too!!! It's been driving me crazy! Why didn't I buy it when I had the chance!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When did they retire her? (light brown hair and grey eyes)?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they werre retired when the latest batch of new AGTs were introduced.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...which was when? I thought they retired the AGTs quite a while ago. It's probably a stupid question, but I was out of the AG loop for about 7 years, between 1998 through most of 2004. how many AGTs have been retired?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they gray eyed ones were just retired a few months ago when the new batch of bang-less AGTs came out. There were some hazel eyed ones retired and the one in Dionne's avatar with black hair and brown eyes and there were one or two others.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I ordered my Susie May (her pictures are in my signature) the day before she retired! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] I so wanted to get the brown haired grey eyed one, too, but I really couldn't even afford Susie May. I've wanted Susie May for a long time, so I got her! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    P.S. Susie May is the dark haired green eyes AGOT (I'm turning her into a Southern Victorian girl)

  8. #8
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    Susan
    Your Susie May doll has beautiful hair! I am thinking of getting the one with the dark hair and brown eyes and was wondering if you are satisfied with her hair. It looks really nice, and shiney, but lately there has been so many complaints about wig quality.
    Thanks!
    Alicia

  9. #9
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the info! I knew they'd been retired but wasn't aware that it had been so recently. The grey eyed ones were very pretty. I've never actually seen a hazel-eyed doll. they must be nice, too.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, who all has a retired doll and do you have photos of her? I'd love to see pics of the retired dolls. Is AGT11 going to be retired soon? Someone posted a photo in imagestation of the AGT dolls at AGP and I couldn't see AGT 11 in the display case.

    Julia

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •